Filterpure cartridge filter housings provide safe and durable containers for your choice of cartridge filter element.
A wise choice is usually two housings of the same size in series so that the first stage can remove large particles and sediment and the second stage can remove or reduce small particles, asbestos, taste and odour, and parasitic cysts.
- Mains water
- Rain water
- Dam Water
- Ground water
- NSF approval for your safety and peace of mind
- High pressure ratings of 850 kPa for durability
- A range of sizes and plumbing options for simple installation
- Pressure release valves on larger models
- Wall mounting brackets for secure installation and easy element changes