- Unique regulation mechanism ensures even water and nutrients quantities per tree, uniform distribution and wetting diameter regardless of sprinkler's inlet pressures (within pressure range).
- Anti-ant mechanism prevents insect penetration into the area of the micro-sprinkler nozzle.
- Regulated micro-sprinkler made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Water passage area 30% larger than in any other emitter with identical flow rate. The largest water passages on the market – resists clogging.
- Specially designed for fruit trees, orchards, deciduous and other tree crops requiring efficient water distribution.
- Can be used in Frost fighting and/or Cooling irrigation systems.
- Long-term reliable service: Simple, modular parts Clog-resistant design.
Applications: Irrigation of tree plantations with large root volumes.
- LR means a revolving rotor irrigating a large area.
- LRD stream deflector concentrates all the water in the area surrounding the young tree during the initial growing period. When the tree grows, the stream deflector can be broken off, thus enabling extended irrigation diameter.
- Flow regulated micro-sprinkler, 9 different flow rates: 20,30,35,40,50,58,70,90,110 l/h Flow rates within pressure range.
- Pressure range 1.5-4.0 bar
- 5 types of inlet connectors: Barb Self tapping Press fit 3/8" male threaded 1/2" male threaded
- 2 types of upper bearing Standard - for normal water Everspin™ - for harsh condition
- The rotor is colored purple for flows of 20 to 40 l/hr, and black for flows of 50 to 110 l/hr